Welcome to the
IAEI Western Pennsylvania Chapter
A working organization for you locally. A voice, nationally and internationally, in furthering the development of the electrical industry and safety. individuals and organizations participate on the local level in Chapter meetings in the study and investigation of factors vital to the accomplishment of the Association’s major objectives.
Section Committees coordinate, crystallize and clarify the findings and submit progress reports to the Executive Council, which has international representation from all Sections, elected to speak for all members in contact and relationships with other organizations.
The Association’s 7 Major Objectives
- Formulation of standards for safe installation and use of electrical materials, devices and appliances.
- Promotion of uniform understanding and application of the National Electrical Code, other codes, and any adopted electrical codes.
- Promotion of uniform administrative ordinances and inspection methods.
- Collection and Dissemination of information relative to the safe use of electricity.
- Representation of Electrical Inspectors in all matters encountered by the electrical industry, nationally and internationally.
- Cooperation with other national and international organizations in the further development of the electrical industry.
- Promotion of cooperation among inspectors, inspection departments, the electrical industry and the public.